Choose organic ingredients to avoid chemicals and GMOs.
1 or 2 eggplants depending on size, 2 garlic cloves, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1 Tbs fresh herbs (finely chopped), 1/2 tsp salt, ¼ tsp ground black pepper.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Wash and cut eggplant in 3 parts from the top down. Brush some olive oil all over.
3. Bake until tender for about 40 mn. Cool, then remove and discard skin.
4. Place eggplant in a food processor with all the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
5. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, pepper and lemon juice before serving.
6. Serve chilled or at room temperature in a bowl with crackers or crunchy vegetables.
This dip is so creamy and tasty you won’t believe it! Make sure to make a large batch because it will be gone in no time. You can dip in crackers or vegetables. Makes a great side dish to take to parties or potlucks.
Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian.
Alexandra Le Ny Health Coaching